How exciting is this news? One of our Indiana chapter members, Amanda Zelechoski, has published a book entitled “Activities for Teaching Psychology and Law: A Guide for Instructors”. Congratulations Amanda — keep up the great work! The book can be found at American Psychological Association website.
Recent News Updates
- Meet Jill Swope August 10, 2019
- Annual AFCC-AAML Conference Registration Now Open! May 20, 2019
- Meet Lainie Hurwitz May 10, 2019
- Meet Lea Shelemey May 7, 2019
- Indiana AFCC Chapter Member Has Book Published May 6, 2019