Bloomington sole practitioner Beth Friedman Kirk joined Indiana AFCC soon after the chapter’s creation and became a board member in January 2018. Her law practice is focused on cases involving children, including adoptions, guardianships, dissolutions and post-dissolution matters, and cases brought by the Department of Child Services. Beth is a registered Indiana domestic relations mediator and experienced guardian ad litem. For the last ten years, her pro bono service has included representation of Court Appointed Special Advocates. Beth enjoys the exchanges of ideas and sense of camaraderie with other attorneys, judges, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals striving to improve the lives of children and families afforded by AFCC membership.
Recent News Updates
- Save the Date! – 2020 AFCC Indiana Chapter Annual Conference April 23, 2020
- Meet Jill Swope August 10, 2019
- Annual AFCC-AAML Conference Registration Now Open! May 20, 2019
- Meet Lainie Hurwitz May 10, 2019
- Meet Lea Shelemey May 7, 2019